Diet and heart problem
I work in office from 10 to 9 . I have tyachacardia . I have read that after 7pm we should not have dinner ,its not good for heart . But my office gets over late . What should i do please tell

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety....what ever you are saying is not true...fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits...Consult nearest cardiologist for clinical examination and evaluation to find the actual cause for tachycardia.