Didn't get any bleeding after Unwanted72
I indulged in some sexual activity with my partner, but didn't had intercourse. Still took unwanted 72 for safety. It's been 8 days now, didn't get any sort of bleeding. Thinking about doing a test with pregnancy kit. It is possible to get abortion pills through online consultation ?

Periods are delayed due to hormonal imbalance caused by unwanted 72.Do pregnancy test after missing the period.
Wait for next period cycle, if missed than do urine pregnancy test after 5 days.. Consult a gynaecologist for best advice