diabetes-icon
Did thyroid test.
Please check the results and suggest. Attached is my test report. Doctor asked me to have thyrox and glycomate everyday.

Are you planning for pregnancy? If yes then you should continue thyrox tab as TSH target for pregnancy is below 2.5 . If not planning pregnancy then thyroid is normal. Are you obese & have PCOS problem ? Metformin is insulin sensitized and also helps for weight loss in PCOS What is your insulin fasting, HbA1c , FBS PPBS ? More details of investigations required for further advice.