Diarrhoea
I m 16 and I was taking paknet c gel for acne on nose and it cause diarrhoea to me pls suggest any remedy any tip to stop diarrhoea

Pramod P. Ghiya
General Physician 29 yrs exp Pune
Clindamycin gel can cause diarrhoea, blood in stool, abdominal pain. Get a stool routine and occult blood examination done and contact with the reports. Good that you discontinued it's application.
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mathura
It's a topical medicine it doesn't cause diarrhoea as side effects. You have diarrhea because of some other reason, consult again or with your physician for treatment of diarrhea according to findings/ symptoms you have.