Diagnosis not found yet
I've been suffering from chronic hallitos since last 5 years. In the initial stages it was very less, but it has progressed real badly. I went to the dentist, He said everything is fine with my teeth. I've read on internet that GERD can also be a cause of Bad breath. I do have reflux problem. And i feel fullness esp in the oesophagus region. The acid feels to come upward after i eat the food. I am thinking to book an appointment for gastroenterologist as this bad breath is ruining all of my relations. I have lost all hope. Can GERD be a cause of Bad breath? How they will diagnose it? Doctors here are not so good or skilled. All they do is earn money. I can't find a way off. Please help.

Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
It would be reasonable to see a Gastroenterologist. GERD is confirmed by doing an endoscopy.