Diagnosis(E Coli)
What is the test done to check e coli,candida or parasite in our body . Thnks in advance. I am suffering stomach problem. Want to check wgeather the symtomps relate to e coli.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It's always recommended that you mention the symptoms rather than other unnecessary details. First tell the basics. For those you can get stools checked out for microscopy, culture, and for cysts and ova. But I would suggest you don't go for self diagnosis and self treatment. Let the doctor do it. Consult a gastroenterologist for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Anirudh Agrawal
General Physician 26 yrs exp Delhi
We usually just treat based on the symptoms. Tests are usually not necessary.