diabetes-icon
Diabetic control
I was suffering with a lot of HEALs on my both Legs. I refered a doctor for treatment and got confirmed it is due to Diabeties. My Father and family had Diabeties. Now, I have changed Diet and try to cure all HEALs. New Heals are keep coming around my Leg. Please suggest a doctor to treat Diabetic and keep sugar levels in control.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Try to consult Homoeopathic doctor for your HEAL. Homoeopath who practices single dose or Constitutional homoeopathy can help you in such condition. Thanks
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike. So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no