Diabetic and skin rashes
Hi, My mother is a diabetic and from past 5 years she is suffering from skin rashes from which she is suffering a lot. I want to get her treated. I have tried lot of allopathic doctors and till now it has not affected. Please advise. Regards, -- Avinash

Dr. Divyasri
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Usually diabetic patients have slow healing process. If diabetes is uncontrolled then problem aggravates. So first take steps to keep sugar within normal limits. Giv details about skin rashes. Which part of d body, hw it looks like, any wateery or pus discharge is there or not. If possible send a pic of it