Diabetes related
Doctor has told my mother to take insulin twice a day. Now sugar level is in control. So can we reduce insulin to one time now without consulting doctor ? Please answer

You can consider of changing insulin regime. We can use long acting insulin and oral antidiabetic medicine. You can meet me at Ruby Hall Clinics Wanorie or Harsh hospital Bibwewadi.
You have to cosult physician...he will decide to lower insulin or stop it...pls dont do it on your own.
Your blood sugars are under control because of the insulin you're taking. Please do not stop. Never change your diabetes medication without consulting the treating physician.
Hello kindly follow the advice given by your doctor once diabetes is detected you need to control blood sugar levels if you want insulin can be changed to oral anti diabetic medications consult physician for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps.