diabetes-icon
Diabetes issues
Hi doc I am 30 years old an d I have type 2 diabetes I got a call from ur customer service earlier this afternoon i I am confused she says that if we buy this medicine diabetic is curable .Is their any way I can meet a doc in person about this and consult him because I stay in chennai

Hello.... It's not curable...if it's curable then it would have become headline news... You should have mentioned name of medicine... Diabetes can only be controlled ,it can't be cured... Take medicine regularly... If someone say it's curable with medicines take second opinion and move on...