liver-icon
Diabetes IME-9
Hi - I have type 1 diabetes and have been hearing this breakthrough medicine by the government of India called IME-9 which claims to reverse type by stopping further destruction of beta cell and energising them etc.. Please suggest if this is genuine

. Hello, I went through your query, as they claim this drug can regenerate insulin producing beta cells, but it is not predictable when person is insulin dependent . Take the insulin injection till the complete clinical evidence available regarding type 1, diabetes., lifestyle modification is very important.