Diabates prob
My father is suffering from diabates from past 20 years. Age 58 His diabates is under control and he using take proper precautions. The problem is that his medicine intake has been increase these days . Did there is any best diabates consult , where my father can go for diagononis and can reduce medicine intake.
51 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi consult nearest diabetologist...they will do the needful...you can use practo app to find best doctors nearest to you... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?