Dhatu rog, pre ejaculatio
Hello sir, I am suffering from dhatu rog and premature ejaculation from the last 5 yrs.. Whenever I see or thought some love making act a sticky watery fluid comes out of my penis. It also happens whenever I speak my girl friend. I am currently unmarried but very scared of this problem. Can you please guide

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Hello Dr.Yogesh here Improper diet and lifestyle are the major causes. Your weight is also one of the factor. try to change lifestyle and diet. intake of cows ghee and milk is recommended. it is suggested to take tab shilapravang special 1 tab + tab pushpadhanva 2 tab + makaradwhaj 1 tab before meals with ghee , musali pak sppon + ashwagandha powder1/2 spoon+ kavachabeej powder1/2 spoon with warm milk after food for 1 month. avoid spice food , green chilly, regular work out of minimum 45 min should be done. follow strict timings for food and sleep. stop habit of mastrubation if you have. stop alcohol and smoking habits if you have. let me know after 1 month.