Details about 'alicef fm'
I was given a tablet named "Alicef Fm" for 28 days by my doctor.. i need to know more about it.. can anyone say me how it works and what should i follow.. i need a brief discription of it

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Im not aware of any medication with this name.  There are many companies making different medicines with different tradenames. We can identify the medicines based on the salt name. Would you mind sending me a picture of the medicine sheet along with the name of the salts contained in it. Based on that,  i'll be able to provide you all information that you need. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.