Dermatologycal provlem
Hello doctor My wife is feeling itching on hands 4 arm and arms. She's also 24 week pregnant and taking calcium and iron tablets along with protein powder. There is no change in the routing except use of new bath towel. The hitching is very high and also feeling burning currently we have applied detol and also Lacto Calamine lotion. I have a few of the photographs for reference kindly help us.

?Pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy (PUPPP) or ?Insect bite reaction.  Use calosoft plus lotion whenever itching is more, Tab Dazit 5mg daily night for 2 weeks. If not subsiding use momate cream on spots daily once.
For further treatment evaluation contact Dermatologist
Avoid using dettol as it causes irritation. use moisturizers regularly