Dermatology

Have sever itching at the genital area and at times it bleeds. The skin has become black and it's only in the groin area. It hasn't already anywhere. Seek a medicated advice as I am always traveling and can't visit a proper doc. The itching becomes uncontrollably bad and have to control at times badly. Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Dermatology

Hello. You take Sulphur 200 once daily in morning for 6 days. Apply calendula ointment on it twice daily. Wash your clothes daily and dry them in sun. Maintain hygiene. Drink plenty of water.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Madam, After looking at the pictures, the maximum I can gather is about the dryness. You might be suffering from what is known as Seborrheic dermatitis or in your case, seborrheic eczema. It will be better if you can visit or if it is not possible, you can temporarily apply Hydramost lotion and take Tablet 1AL. Both these medicines are harmless and will reduce the itching.