Dermatographic urticaria
When ever my skin is disturbed or if i have a scratch over the skin, It swells up. Initially there will be a red mark and slowly the scratch swells up. I have been taking antihistamines for more than 4 months. It started around a year ago. Are there any tests that i need to take? Is this curable? Permanently!?!?
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. What you have may be a pure physical urticaria or may be associated with chronic idiopathic urticaria. Would recommend you to see a dermatologist and you can discuss the issue with him in detail. Yes you may require initial blood tests. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?