cancer-icon
Depression
Sir i am only26 year old person,i am using hair dye from 9 years because my 40 percent hair white recently i seen various information on internate that hair dye cause cancer. now this time i am going to plan of marriage . i think about my future and confuse what i should do ,i am very depressed now . please give me Sir something better advice. thank you sir . please give me reply.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...there are mainly two causes for graying of hair- genetic and nutritional deficiency. If it is genetic, then it is impossible to treat it. You have to learn to accept it. If it is because of nutrition deficiency, then it can be treated. Kindly consult a dermatologist so that they can examine the disease and treat accordingly. Regarding application of hair dye, it is very very rare to see such malignancies. Most common side effects seen from hair dye is allergic contact dermatitis due to its ppd content. So try to avoid such things.