Depression or anxiety
Hi dr. .. I feel sleepy and very low every time .. N not able to concentrate while M studying .. I knw d consequences if I won't study but still not able to concentrate, n gt confused very soon , not able to remember things,some time feel so negative abt myself n decisions I took .. Jst wanted to be alone.. I hav a low BP prblm n deficiency of vitamin d... My friends say all dis is because of my over thinking.. But I knw I m not over thinking abt anything.. Are all these symptoms of depression or this is jst normal ..

Hi..... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent symptoms from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.....