Depression
I'm a 35 years old male..... now I always feel a female physiology in myself... it is very hard for me to be live my life in secrecy and shame or to deny my true self.

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 14 yrs exp Aligarh

Hello. Please have male hormones levels done and see an endocrinologist if possible. After that you may need a psychologist or psychiatrist. . depending on symptoms and treatment.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...Regards.