Depression.how to recover

I have gone through brain surgery . Now my situation is that I'm afraid of many things. Suddenly, my brain faces many strange thoughts . I am even afraid to cook food . My memory is also reduced after the operation. MRI,Angiography is normal. What to do in order to live a good life.
views-icons 60 Views 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Depression.how to recover

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello, congratulations on your safe brain surgery. Good to hear you r healthy. Post surgery feelings will all be there. At the same time have some Counselling session which would help to see life in reality than with fear.Take an appointment with a Psychologist in your city and be healthy and happy too.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar Mumbai | Psychiatrist
Hi, was your brain surgery recent? Are these feelings immediately post the surgery. If so, it may be temporary.
However, it seems you are having a lot of anxiety.
Do breathing exercises to relax yourself. Focus on the things you can do and achieve so that you feel in control of yourself and the situation. Ask your family and friends to support you in this.
Stop focusing on the brain surgery. If your MRI etc. is normal, it means you can lead a healthy life .
Hope this helps. All the best!