Depression fibromyalgia

Hello sir/mam, I lost my best friend and past 6 years I am having severe neck and tail bone pain. Recently it was diagnosed as fibromyalgia and Past 6 months I was not able to continue my job and I am facing too many problems. Most of the time I have to spend alone at home. During that time I am feeling depressed,frustrated ,lack of interest, thinking like ' why I should live ' and lets quit. I am hopeless. Now taking treatment but still no improvement. I am in a situation to earn.Please suggest me doctor how can I come out from these thoughts ? Thank you.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, are you worried about you lost your friendship or about your neck pain. What made to delay the treatment for your neck pain? Did you resign the job or you was asked to or forced to leave th job? If iou could find answer for those questions I can figure out the cause of your depression and can help you out come out of that vicious thought process which is putting you down in front of you.