Depression Fibromyalgia
Dear sir/mam, I am suffering from fibromyalgia for the past 6 years. Now I am jobless and alone at home. As I am not getting any relief from my treatments and being alone at home I have too much of suicidal thoughts, feeling depressed, lack of interest and always lying down and feeling sad about my life and feeling lonely. I have to work but i couldn't. Please help me in finding out a solution. Thank you.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hi. You need to undergo detox pnce followed by rejuvenation. There are various means by which your metabolism is affected and we have to tune it back. Kindly come to clinic for consultation.