Deposition of Sperm

Hi, I have been experiencing this problem from quite a while now. I am kind of going through a high stress phase so I think I am experiencing erectile dysfunction. When I masturbate the whole of the sperm doesn't come out at that point only. When my penis reaches the flacid then some of the sperm comes out. But now (in the flacid state) as my foreskin covers the glan and the meatus so the sperm is trapped inside only. This sperm then hardens and is deposited under the foreskin only. I make it a point to clean it with a soft cotton cloth and warm water but I think some of it is deposited in the shaft. I find cleaning it extremely painful and am I cleaning it the right way? How to get rid of the already deposited sperm? And due to this stress and depression my penis is getting shorter day by day. Is it only psychological or can it really happen? When I am feelling good about myself then my penis automatically feels bigger and the deposited sperm itself comes out. Is this a common prob?

Doctor Answers (2) on Deposition of Sperm

Great well written query has awesome answer in it. So relax engage in exercise n share whenever u planning ur married life, nourish well n maintain Healthier habits of fitness, can consult in person for examination
Hello. The erections also depends upon the psychological condition. You meet a general practitioner once to get evaluated first. Then, based upon your requirements you can use medicine as per advice. You can use tab chandraprabhavati 2tab thrice daily after food till that time. Medicines available at Ayurveda stores.