Dental problem

In my childhood I fell down from an approx 100 m height. My front tooth got broken and as a result my front teeth fall on my lips. It used to embarrass me in my photos and I feel a complexity with it. Is there any quick method to settle down teeth. If yes, where to consult nearby and what would the estimate for the expenses. I will be obliged to get your answer. Thank-you.

Doctor Answers (6) on Dental problem

Visit Goraya Dental Clinic hariana near by you. He will suggest you best treatment
Hello.Yes you can get back your confident smile with new crowns and Root Canal treatment. You need to do An X ray to evaluate your teeth.After that your treatment planning can be done and your fractured teeth can be crowned and give you a perfect look and smile.Thanks
Madam first of all do you know what 100 metres means it means 325 feet so don't post such things without knowing as per your problem you can visit your nearby dentist
Dr. Kunal R Shah Nashik | Orthodontist
Hi.. It is definately possible to correct them either by natural way (braces) or by artificial means (veneers/crown). Quick method will be by artificial means. Its better get your consultation done and then choose from options including charges. Thank you. You can search on practo.
Hi. Yes it is possible to solve it. You can even get a brand new confident smile. You need to undergo ceramic crowns and if needed root canal prior to that or as advised by the cosmetic dentist. Cost varies from 6000-15000 based on doctor and quality of crown. You can search in Practo to get a good nearby dentist . Regards
Dr. Sameer Makkar Panchkula | Dental Surgeon
Yes nowadays options are available where you walk in with broken teeth and same day you come out with beautiful smile. Just that in need to get the right hands. Expenses depends on options you choose . I don't know who's near by.