Dental Braces

I am undergoing treatment for Dental problems with Dayananda Sagar College and I have braces implanted and it's been 1 year and no changes and hence, I want to change my dentist as the pain is severe due to the treatment handle by the dental students.

Doctor Answers (4) on Dental Braces

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
Plz visit the head of department of orthodontic division and convey ur dissatisfaction.  I am sure u will be helped.
Hello dear, If you have some problem with the student who is treating you in a college and you are not satisfied please feel free to meet the senior staff or with the Head of the department. They will surely listen to your problem and give you a solution. Even after that you are not satisfied then please take the second opinion from other dentist and get the treatment. but please dont discontinue the treatment in between as it is a long treatment and need lot of patience from patient side. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent india faridabad
Hi..you can visit us to continue your treatment without any pain. Regards
In colleges u will be treated as a guinea pig since students will learn on you n it against it but things u get for free will have many many drawbacks so choose a experienced docter n start all over again