Dengue scare
Hi I have had fever for three days... moderately high except the first day.. yesterday I was almost fine but since yesterday's night I have 102 feverbody ache and blocked nose just like the first day. Do you recommend me to do a blood test? I am very shy to say this doctor but I a very afraid of needle. Like really really scared.

Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Ghaziabad

You should consult a physician. In the mean time Calpol if fine. you can wait for a few days as it can be seasonal viral, tests are mandatory if fever does not subside in 5-7 days.