Dengue problem
Yesterday diagnosed dengue of my mom . now fever is no more but she suffer from body pain especially lower back pain. How can reduce the pain??? Is it normal?? Should we need to hospitalize her??? Plz help me
67 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. It will reduce gradually. Just continue the given treatment and drink lots of water. And go for regular check ups also don't forget to get your platelets checked regularly. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?