Dengue Fever
This is my fifth day of my fever everything is normal now but my platelets count is reduced it's went to 1.3 lac . Should I worry about It..??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is it confirmed by any test that its dengue itself? Because, in many viral fevers the platelets could go down. If fever still there? Drink plenty of fluids and tab. Caripill thrice a day for 5 days after food. .consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.