Dengue fever
I was having fever and body pain since last two days my doctor prescribed some medicines and recommended a blood test. I am done with the blood test and urine test and the test reports says that Dengue NS1 Antigen : Positve What does that mean? Do i need to be admitted in the hospital? Or Complete bed rest with proper medicines will do?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Dengue is a viral infection.  The treatment of this is symptomatic and conplete bed rest. Consult your physician for prescription. What's your platelet count like? Kindly take tab. Dolo 650mg thrice a day after food. Drink plenty of fluids and have a soft diet. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain . bangalore.