Dendelion cures cancer??

Recently I read that dandelion tea cures cancer in just 48 hrs. Plz let me know whether is this true? And if it's true then how much to give n wts d frequency?? Where is it available??

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is no shortage of such claims in this world and there will be new claims arising daily. Also, there is no shortage of people who produce these kind of claims and those who believe. Doesnt this sound too good to be true? When something is too good to be true, chances are they are always scams. If there was something like this, why wouldnt we as doctors administer in the treatment of cancer patients? Best regards.  Dr. anil kumar jain. 
Dr. Swapan Banerjee
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata
Hi welcome - I can say as scieintist as well as dietitian, there are no such or some international studies, research on this matter...May be going on research but yet to observe the responses.