Delayed Urination
From last few days/weeks, I observe that it takes me long time to visit the washroom for urination for the 2nd time in the morning which can be 3,4 after I wake up and thereafter it looks to be little bit normal and I also observe that I urinate yellowish/brownish for this time , after which it becomes normal for the day . I also observe that my frequency of urination has dropped or delayed after consuming alcohol as compared to other friends of mine.

Hi, u should get USG abdomen n pelvis done with urine routine, according to reports we can start treatment.