Delayed periods
I had a intimation with my bf on 30 July after that I was very tensed bcz it ws new to me so I had an ipill but now I have delayed by periods this month today is 28th still I didn't got my periods...plss help...and while the time of intimation he was wearing an condom...Am I pregnant...?? Plss hlp m really worried...Also m having white discharge which never happens so much before and my urine is dark yellow in color plss help...

Hello..... I pills are progesterone pills. Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills prevent pregnancy by preventing or delaying ovulation. They may also work to prevent fertilization of an egg by affecting the cervical mucus or the ability of sperm to bind to the egg. ,it is taken within 72 hours of sexual intercourse . it only prevent implantation of ovulation . it may alter period a week here and there.have a 5%-20% failure rate. .If you miss regular menses do urine pregnancy test ,if it comes positive consult gynecologist