Delayed periods after taking ipill
I and my gf had protected sex on 30th December using a condom and I didn't ejaculate while I was inside her but just to be safe she took an Ipill and she got her period between 2nd and 4th January which was the exact time she had to get the periods and lasted for less days than usual although her periods are usually late by 2 or 3 days..now her next period is delayed by 12 days as of today.. Is it a normal side effect? Please help!!! Also please suggest some withdrawal bleeding pills cz she'll be taking the urine pregnancy test and if it comes negative she'll need to take them.

She's not pregnant. Since she got periods after iPill. There's no need to take pills for withdrawal bleeding right away. They are also hormones and will further disturb her cycles. If you are worried about pregnancy, you can do ßhCG. It's a blood test which detects pregnancy much earlier than urine test.