Delayed MC

I hv a problem of delyed MC. Whenever I hv been consulted by a Gynac, it is told that I hv harmonal imbalance. As well as whenever I get MC, my bleeding do not within 5 days. It takes too long untill I take medicines for 21 days regularly. Its happenning since last 8 yrs. I hv nt found any solutn over this. I m very weak due to this problem. Aftr MC my Hb suddnly decreases. I need solutn over my MC problem and wait gain.

Doctor Answers (1) on Delayed MC

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it can occur in women who have diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics, can be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful