Delayed ejaculation
From last two times I am suffering from delayed ejaculation...so i have to stop.. It's very stressful

Hello, there can be many reasons for the problem... You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, It seems you have developed performance anxiety. Delayed ejaculation — sometimes called impaired ejaculation — is a condition in which it takes an extended period of sexual stimulation for men to reach sexual climax and release semen from the penis (ejaculate). Some men with delayed ejaculation are unable to ejaculate at all. Delayed ejaculation can be temporary or a lifelong problem. Possible causes of delayed ejaculation include certain chronic health conditions, surgeries and medications. Treatment for delayed ejaculation depends on the underlying cause. It's normal for men to have delayed ejaculation from time to time. Delayed ejaculation is only a problem if it's ongoing or causes stress for you or your partner.
However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
It's curable Chat or call me
Consult