Delay in periods

Hey I had protected sex with my girlfriend at Jan 1and till now it is 14 days late that she did not get her periods. What am I suppose to do.any pill to induce or something cz m worried and cant wait:(.
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Get an UPT test done... History of her previous cycles and also of thyroid abnormality is important.... If negative you can wait for few days ... If positive consult obstetrician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?