Delay in menstruation
I am 23 year old girl. Last year due to famliy function i took medicines to delay my periods. However after that my periods are delaying om regular basis. Sometimes by days or sometimes by months. Consult me something that would help me to bring my cycle back to normal. Thank you.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, most common cause of irregular menses is hormonal imbalance. You require further investigation, blood tests and sonography. After proper diagnosis treatment can be started. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist