Deficiency of Vitamin D
I'm 36 years old healthy male. I recently got preventive health checkup done and my 25-OH Vitamin D(Total) value is 7.99 and it falls in deficient category. Which supplement should I take to compensate this?

Hello there. I always say this to all my patients that naturally what you can get is the best, supplements should never be the first option. VIT D3 can be synthesised by out body itself by getting exposed to natural light from 10am to 1 PM . under this sunlight_body can easily prepare the required amount of VIT D3. Or else, I would suggest inj. Uprise D3 6L Once a week for 6 weeks then you can take oral supplement. Consult your nearest physician for further help. Regards