Deficiency of Vitamin D

I'm 36 years old healthy male. I recently got preventive health checkup done and my 25-OH Vitamin D(Total) value is 7.99 and it falls in deficient category. Which supplement should I take to compensate this?
views-icons 61 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I always say this to all my patients that naturally what you can get is the best, supplements should never be the first option. VIT D3 can be synthesised by out body itself by getting exposed to natural light from 10am to 1 PM . under this sunlight_body can easily prepare the required amount of VIT D3. Or else, I would suggest inj. Uprise D3 6L Once a week for 6 weeks then you can take oral supplement. Consult your nearest physician for further help. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?