Deep holes on my cheek

Hello sir/ma' having deep holes on my cheeks since 4 years..bcoz of them i look 8 years elder than my actual age..could u please suggest me the best treatment method(any method) to completly get rid of these holes on my cheeks permanently without any side effects n also to look younger..thanks in advance..
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, Deep set holes will most likely need to be treated by a Dermatologist with laser or special light therapy. Other treatment to include microdermabrasion, laser skin resurfacing, chemical peels...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?