Deep heel cracks frm 6mon
Suffering with deep and painfull, itching heelcracks from past 6months onwards. Tried many creams still persisting. But my situation can't express. Plz do needful.

Hello there.... I went through your query..... I can understand your concern..... Its quite common in this winter season..... Soak your feet in warm water for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry...Mix one teaspoon of Vaseline and a few drops of lemon juice. Rub this mixture over your heels and other cracked parts of the feet till it gets absorbed into the skin....Apply this mixture and wear a pair of woolen socks... I Hope this helps.....