Deep acne scars

Hello Doctor, I have had severe acne which is now cured but I still have deep acne marks with pitholes. Also I have pigmentation and tanning. I have tried many dermatologists treatment but nothing seems to give results I have altered my diet etc also. Finally i Have decided to go for Laser. Please suggest is it safe and where can i get it done in most economically.

Doctor Answers (2) on Deep acne scars

Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
But you modifying lifestyle will not help your scars... it will help prevent future acne. Continue your healthy lifestyle please. As for laser (or there is even a treatment called micro needle RF) , you can opt for it but the response will vary according to the number of scars and the type of scars(ice pick and box scars are difficult to treat, rolled out show better clearance rates). Understand that laser or microneedle RF treatments...whichever you choose will give you a result anywhere between 40 to 65%. The price depends on the dermatologist and the machine being used. And as to whom to take treatment from... I always suggest get treatments done from a dermatologist who you are comfortable with. (Sounds cliched :)... but it helps). Before you choose your dermatologist read this for sure http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
You can opt for fractional laser resurfacing sessions which is the gold standard in resurfacing lasers. The treatment is safe. It will require multiple sessions with a 3 to 4 week interval in between. You require to use a good sunscreen as post care. The cost depends on the area required to be treated, few spots or cheeks full face etc. FCO2 laser is available at our Skin Nurture Clinics. We do a baseline analysis of the face followed by treatment sessions. You can send the pictures of affected area on private chat for further details.