Decreasing eye sight
From the age of 17i had slight short sightedness now as i grew up it inceased now iam a 27 married hve a daughter and have a power of -2.75 and -2.25 it feels horrible when i cant c the clock properly early mornin when i wake up i day by day feel My power is increasing but when i do a test its stuck to the power i mentioned above why is that im loosing my eye sight when i dont watch much tv computer or even play games on my phone??? Its scaring me whats the problem and solution for this please help !! I cant afford for heavy treatments v r strugglers and that scares me more ! Please help!!

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 27 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik there is no connection between watching Tv and glasses power

Hello..... You must go to hospital... If it's power problem you must wear spectacles... Try it once...complete test of your eye is required... Increased intraocular pressure (glaucoma) can cause diminished vision.... Retinal problem could also be the cause... If your not affordable go to Minto hospital near market.