Decrease in height
My height decreased by 3 inches after my teacher bet over my head.I want to get my height back, under which section can I file a case against my teacher.I have lot of hope on u please suggest me to get my height back
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hahaha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha. Nothing like that can happen so relax kid.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.