Darkskin around anusitchy

Can anyone help out how can I rid of this problem. It makes me very uncomfortable to express or tell to anyone can't tolerate anymore.situation going worst I want to be free of this problem Please Suggest some good lady dermatologist specialist for this problem near me
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Darkskin around anusitchy

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from tinea cruris. But you will need detailed clinical to confirm it. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. Go to any private or government medical hospital. I am sure they will have female dermatologists.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?