Darkskin around anusitchy
Can anyone help out how can I rid of this problem. It makes me very uncomfortable to express or tell to anyone can't tolerate anymore.situation going worst I want to be free of this problem Please Suggest some good lady dermatologist specialist for this problem near me

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. From your description it looks like you could be suffering from tinea cruris. But you will need detailed clinical to confirm it. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. Go to any private or government medical hospital. I am sure they will have female dermatologists.