Dark spots
Ive attached my photographpic i recently had an allergy which turned my face into dark patches.... Which treatment is better to cure it as sooon as possible
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You seem to have post inflammatory hyperpigmentation predominantly. Hope your allergy had subsided - this needs to be treated first. Then patches can be treated by peeling agents and skin lightening creams. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?