Dark spots
Dark spores in curves and tip of noses.. is spreading to nearby area... and it's looks awkward...!! I have a over working oil glands.. so my face skin often becomes oily and dry..!! Help me to recover from this

Hello There. I can understand your concern. I don't know if you mean you have black heads or something else. You can apply some steam to the area and remove it or get it removed at a parlour. You need to wash your face thrice a day with a mild soap or a scrub face wash like biotique papaya scrub. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.