Dark spots - Back Neck
Hello, I have this problem which isnt seem to come off. I have dark spots behind the back of my head and it has started to spread. Although itr does not hurt at all but it worries me that it might lead to some serious problem.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the pigmentation. I think what you are telling about is acanthosis nigricans. But even conditions like macular amyloidosis, pmle can mimic such conditions. So important to diagnose the condition correctly. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation.