Dark Patch on face
My wife is having a dark patch on face near by lips. It shows from approx last 2 years but no such result found. I am really worried about my wife face. And I visited lots of dermatologists but the case is as it is. Pl. help me out with genuinely reply. If you need photo of the same, pl. reply with your email ID.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi If the patch is persisting from two years and not responding to treatment it is better to stop all treatment and use just a sunscreen and moisturiser. After two weeks please contact a dermatologist who can examine the skin again . Recurrent use of different creams can also confuse the diagnosis. even with good quality photos it is not possible to give an accurate diagnosis.