Dark mark underneath foot
I noticed today, there are few small dark patches underneath my foot. There is no pain. There are just patches. What do I do? Please help me out...

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi . greetings. You have pitted keratolysis. This is caused by bacterial colonisation of - clostridium minutissimum. It's not serious but can cause foul odor and rarely other infections. Will require a course of topical anti biotics and benzoyl peroxide based washes. Please see a dermatologist near you for prescription of the medications. Warm regards Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.